Krystin provides Louisiana business owners with thorough legal representation for all their business needs. She also serves as outside general counsel for several startup companies. She advises on a variety of issues such as: incorporation and formation, partnership and operating agreements, by-laws, buy-sell agreements, business planning, employment matters, intellectual property issues, drafting and advising contracts and contract disputes, as well as day-to-day guidance for their business law matters.
She handles matters that include:
- Contract services – Drafting, review and negotiation of contracts, including employment contracts, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, non-compete agreements, and purchase agreements.
- Business formation and governance including limited liability companies, corporations, partnerships, and other business entities
- Copyright and Trademark Law
- Business mergers, acquisitions and sales
- Business and corporate dissolution
- Debt Collection
- Business Disputes including contract litigation, partnership disputes, shareholder litigation, LLC membership disputes, breach of fiduciary duty.